The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Wizard Product Review 53 ACAAB: Invisible Pass: Telethought Wallet: Minotaur: (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Darrin Cook
View Profile
Special user
621 Posts

Profile of Darrin Cook
Craig,

No need to apologize! I liked the JM Crap Magic bit. I don't see it as any kind of a moral failing, just funny.

If the insult had been particularly nasty and/or personal, then it might be appropriate to apologize. As it is, it's just a dig at a guy who apparently has been dishing out insults of his own.

I love the show. Keep up the good work. And feel free to body slam anybody you'd like to.
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2011-05-30 16:57, Darrin Cook wrote:
Craig,

I love the show. Keep up the good work. And feel free to body slam anybody you'd like to.

Well, as long as it isn’t the guy (why I can’ remember his name?) who came out with “iFloat”. I believe he just released a new trick called “Card Box Float”, or is it “Bic Lighter Float”? Whatever, as I can’t for the life of me find out any dealer who is handling it yet, but I’m determined to track it down for those many occasions when a swimming pool is readily available. Just lay off of him Craig. Smile
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter"A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
Deano88
View Profile
Veteran user
Lincolnshire UK
377 Posts

Profile of Deano88
I had wondered what the issue with Justin Miller and Bsmith was until Craig explained in this case, I do feel a little disappointed in Justin and Bob as they have helped me out in the past, but what they have done was uncalled for and I can see Craigs frustrations and anger, however I wouldn't recommend that ending to what was an awesome effect!

I really like the telethought wallet as well might get it as well as my showdown wallet. Not everything on the Minotaur dvd appealed to me but some ofit looks great.

As always a great show and look forward t the weeks to come

Thanks

Dean
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Quote:
I really like the telethought wallet as well might get it as well as my showdown wallet.

I am sure World Magic Shop have Telethought Wallet II in stock.

Tony Curtis
Over 100 previous Magic Wagon effects along with descriptions,
images & videos can now be viewed on my website.

Click Here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Wizard Product Review 53 ACAAB: Invisible Pass: Telethought Wallet: Minotaur: (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL