The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Houchin - Torn & Restored Card (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
Sleightofbrand
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Sleightofbrand
Quote:
On Jun 5, 2011, W:H wrote:
You're welcome. I've heard from many over the years who have been interested but have yet to make it to my lecture - which is why I decided to make a few available. Enjoy!

Wayne

Hi Wayne! I got Counterfeit Hollingworth and I have been practicing it like crazy but the second piece restoration always sticks out. How come??
Sleightofbrand
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Sleightofbrand
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2015, Illucifer wrote:
I have always been somewhat perplexed by magicians' exclamations that Guy's 'The Reformation' is too difficult. It's really not difficult at all. I was one of the original owners of the 50 exclusive VHS tapes that Guy sold in the early 90s, and I've been doing it since then. It truly is not a difficult trick. Mind you, I'm someone who considers my card skills to be very good, but there are many things that I don't do and that I find to be much, much more difficult than Guy's trick (i.e., bottom dealing, second dealing). In fact, every piece-by-piece, signed card restoration that came in its wake was always more convoluted and difficult in handling, or sacrificed an important element.

I think Wayne's solution is very nice, and practical, but really no more practical than Guy's, and this is one bit of magic where I feel that the signature strengthens the effect immensely.
Do correct me if I'm wrong. But Wayne's does not employ a signed card, right?

Well, you could always use a decoy, but then they'd see the burnt card
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Houchin - Torn & Restored Card (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL