The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » New free effect and creative team (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jason Ketting
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Jason Ketting
Greetings Magi folk

There is a new free effect up in the forum section of the deception artist website, My name is Jason Ketting, I have just joined the Café ( what a great place it is )

I have just joined Rus ANDREWS team of creators, this geezer has some great material on the cards up and coming.

I first spoke to Rus concerning Numbers, which is awesome and I use daily in my work, Many of the new effects that are up for release are highly visual and proper crazy.

There is also a classic effects section appearing soon with some incredible effects and props by the late Ron Gilbert, the props and effects are superb.

I know Rus is scouting for a few members for his creative team, if you have idea's and are creative drop him an email Russel@deceptionartist.com

Jason Ketting
Deception Artist Team...
http://www.DeceptionArtist.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » New free effect and creative team (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL