The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Bob Solari NEW Tranz Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic_up_close
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of magic_up_close
Hey Guys-

I received a new effect from Bob Solari this week and I have been having tons of fun with it and the reactions have been strong. You have a card selected from the deck and replaced and fairly lost in the deck. You then place the deck in your pocket and attempt to remove the selection without looking at the deck. You then remove a card that turns out to not be the selection. To remedy the situation you wave you hand over the deck and it changes into a mini deck! You then remove the full mini deck and spread through to show one full size card card folded up inside the pack......and it is the selection!
You can see the demo video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvdE4aUDE......embedded
Tranz Deck is available for only 10.95 here bobsolarimagic.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=464

Thanks Guys!!
Dacodakid
View Profile
Regular user
Marina Del Rey, CA
133 Posts

Profile of Dacodakid
Do you work for Mr. Solari?
magic_up_close
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Correction.... guys I believe the way this trick was released is with one contrasting colored card that matches the selection. I should have read the directions....I have been using a full size card for the reveal. Thanks for pointing this out guys. and I DO NOT work for Bob Solari, I am just a fan of his magic.
bblumen
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
987 Posts

Profile of bblumen
Quote:
On 2011-07-22 11:52, magic_up_close wrote:
Correction.... guys I believe the way this trick was released is with one contrasting colored card that matches the selection. I should have read the directions....I have been using a full size card for the reveal. Thanks for pointing this out guys. and I DO NOT work for Bob Solari, I am just a fan of his magic.

Are you a fan of any of his good magic?
"Lulling the minds of your company is more important than dazzling their eyes." Ed Marlo
magic_up_close
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Bbloomen-

How is a Rainbow made?
magic_up_close
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Also why is the sky blue?
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
To me it seems disconnected. No my cup of tea.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
I'v been using the tranz deck for about 2 weeks now...i get some good reactions....its amazing how much a mini deck can peak your audiences attention...you can change the "prediction card" if you want which is nice...its easy to do so all your "attention" goes towards your presentation... don't sleep on this, try it, come up with your own patter and perform... you can pick one up at http://www.bobsolarimagic.com for $10.95.

Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Bob Solari NEW Tranz Deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL