The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Got a Sneak Peak at the new Alchemy Moon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Harlequin
View Profile
Special user
Melbourne, Australia
686 Posts

Profile of Harlequin
I also think a yearly release of product/s is a good thing. Also gives people some time to recharge their bank accounts for the next spending spree. Smile
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
Never understood why Zoltar wasn't a bigger hit. It's one of my favorites! Perhaps a new name and the long awaited elite release is at hand. Smile
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
675 Posts

Profile of Bedford
I have been fortunate to be a part of the playtesting on this one, and you are going to love it. I can't go into any details at this point, but it's great fun, deep (at the same time!), and the props are fantastic!
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Much, of Chris's stuff,is killer !
Plus,he makes the instructions for everything,enjoyable to read,and look at! Smile
Just,another of the little details,he adds to his effects...
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
This is a thing of beauty...remarkably clever, carnivalesque, deep, modular, easy to learn, infinite applications...but which one are you?
ajb6864
View Profile
Special user
Greece
637 Posts

Profile of ajb6864
I think for anyone looking for something different from the norm, to provide fun, intuitive readings, these are fantastic.

Paul Voodini used Zoltar/Kadar in last Saturday's show and I know that Josh, who was also there, has used them a lot and has some great ideas with them, so hopefully he'll chime in.

I was talking to Mr Schachnaey on Tuesday also about these and we were hoping that the elite/larger set would come with the 3 slots cut for the billet switch idea of Chris's.

As with all things Alchemy Moon, they are beautifully produced and well thought through. In fact they are so well thought through that often Chris is reluctant to release his ideas until he has exhausted every possible idea for their use!
Joshua J
View Profile
Inner circle
1044 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
Cheers for the mention. I have been lucky enough to have seen this project through for a while now. I've been very happy with the play testing. Its a great reading system that I know people are going to have a lot of fun with. Ideal for beginners to readings or more experienced readers. Its very simple to get going with and can provide good fun readings, but you could equally use them for magic routines. Sitters don't have any previous expectations like you sometimes get with Tarot. But each card still has plenty of detail to go further with. I've had three bookings off using these casually, which I think speaks for there strength. I'm off to work a hen party on Saturday and I'll be taking these with me and I've no doubt they'll go down a storm.

I'll chip again to comment on the development time. Chris obviously spends ages developing the ideas, in many cases over years and it obviously shows in his products. They are well thought through with so many possibilities. It may be frustrating waiting for his next release, but you can be sure it'll be worth the wait.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Wow! I just watched the vid for The Secret Key! I'd like to know one thing:
Who is that dark, and very attractive Goth lady in the video?
She is alluring! Spell is cast...I'm a blubbering fool...

Doug
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
I LOVE Zoltar! As I recently said to Chris, I have become a little jaded with tarot. I find Zoltar are perfect to help me tap into my own intuition without the preconceived ideas and thoughts that accompany tarot. Thanks Chris! Smile
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Paul Prater
View Profile
Elite user
North Little Rock, AR
483 Posts

Profile of Paul Prater
Hey all. Thanks for the great feedback. I put a few pictures up on our Facebook page.

Doug,
That woman is the girlfriend of the filmmaker, Chris DeLeo. Her name is Kimberly. She is also in the Fate and Freewill video, so check that one out as well.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
My gosh, Paul! Kimberly is beautiful! Great videos! I am impressed!

Doug
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Thanks for all the nice comments guys. 
Yes Kadar is the spiritual successor to Zoltar. 
As for Zoltar not catching on, well, that is not strictly true. We have actually sold more Zoltars than anything else. However, as people will be aware, Paul and I do not exactly go for pimping our wares too much on the forums. It is all done by word of mouth. I will still say that the original Zoltar it the most exciting thing that you can pull out of your pocket! I literally have hundreds of testimonials as to it's effectiveness. However, it is getting to be time to put the little guy to bed and move on, 
Many have asked for an Elite collectors edition of Zoltar. And this is what I am working on. 
But we are not only talking about the props being of Alchemy Moon's elite standards. There is now a complete reading system evolved from it. One that is very easy to perform, so much so that you can do a reading and then pass it on to the sitter to read with. But at the same time it has real depth. I guarantee that you will be genuinely amazed at just how much depth has gone into it. For a start, the is one whole year of solid writing and evolution of the system here. 
It introduces the world to the Kadri - infact this is directly from the Kadri.
Ever heard that old cliche 'you could start a religion with this!.'?........ 
More on the blog in the coming weeks.
Paul and I have a policy of it is ready when it is ready. Every aspect of my work has to be fine tuned and playtested for some time before I will even think about putting it out there. Those of you who have bought our stuff will know this to be true. So Kadar is not exactly around the corner...... But it is around the next corner!
....stay tuned!
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I am very impressed here, Chris.
I've seen a few things I'd like to order.
I need to see the direction I'm going. Funds, etc...
Still, very, very impressive! Smile

Doug
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Thanks Doug.
It seems that Alchemy Moon is the communities best kept secret at the moment. So we are really in debt to all of you who have been saying these nice things recently. I have been getting a lot of positive emails saying pretty much what you have said here Doug. Also, largely thanks to DrS for rolling the ball on the AA, we have suddenly had a big rush on these. So much so that there are only a two copies left in the UK and just a few in the US - so off to the printer again tomorrow. BTW, I had no idea that DrS even had a set, so he is not in my pay!... in fact, no one is ;-) .
Dr Todd and I are working on an exciting development for the AA that I assure you will get tongues wagging.....
Stay tuned.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Got a mysterious package the other day - full of amazingly crafted relics from the bazaar of the bizarre .... Paul and Chris are friggin' geniuses.... but you all know that.

And the Happy Families.... yeehaa!!!!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Hey Alchemy Moon - the weekend after Thanksgiving at our local Arts Center is a large 100+ vendor collaborative of all sorts of unique wares that are up for sale. Wonderful local and regional artists. Arkansas would be considered regional to where I live, Lawrence, Kansas. It is called the Bizarre Bazaar ... perhaps something to consider...
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Hell of away for me to come on my pushbike David!
Sounds great though!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Got a Sneak Peak at the new Alchemy Moon (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL