The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Is anyone using this gimmick: Snug Card? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

2thepoint
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of 2thepoint
MagicDr
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles, CA
111 Posts

Profile of MagicDr
The site is very interesting. I like his gimmicked cards. Take a look at the card through wrist. That looks so fantastic
TheGreatRaymondo
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
969 Posts

Profile of TheGreatRaymondo
I have to agree - some very interesting cards on the site!
We are inclined to believe those whom we do not know because they have not yet deceived us...
2thepoint
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of 2thepoint
I just noticed the date on the video, the Snug card is a new release which may account for why not many people are familar with it or have used it.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Not that this means a great deal, but I had never heard of Mimesis Magic until a few weeks ago. Saw something on eBay.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I love Macs, but I can't just go back the way I came after I post in a topic unless I click within 2 seconds. If I try and click the back arrow after I post, and don't do it quickly, it posts 2x.

This post is an edit of a dbl post.

Odd.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
magicbob116
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Profile of magicbob116
Mimesis has been around for quite some time. I purchased a variety of cards from them about 2-3 years ago. I was very satisfied with the products. Haven't purchased anything recently though.
B. Robert Pulver

The "I Hate Card Tricks!" Book of Card Tricks Vol. 1, 2, and 3
Kards for Kids
Sticky Situations
Sleightly Wacky
magicbob116@yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Is anyone using this gimmick: Snug Card? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL