The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » $3-4K ~ No special requirments (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

M.Frymus
View Profile
Loyal user
Oakville, Ontario, Canada!
293 Posts

Profile of M.Frymus
I'm looking for an illusion roughly in the $3-4K region.
But this should be something that has no or limited performing requirements such as:
Lighting, Audience angles, stage reuirements (back/side wings), etc.

The big thing is lighting & stage. I wil be performing at schoos, and most do not have lights nor good stages. So, it must work anywhere. Basically.

It can be done with assistant, audience member, or solo.

I saw a thread once with a list of stuff, but don't see it anymore. But most of the stuff were things that's... Meh.
If anyone has any ideas, let me know Smile
MICHAEL FRYMUS
Director of Photography

Filmming worldwide

Email: dop-michaelfrymus@live.com
Sam Sandler
View Profile
Inner circle
2487 Posts

Profile of Sam Sandler
Spend some time on magic auction

as for specific illusions

sub trunk
modern art
sword basket
are 3 that come to mind however lots of people do these but don't let that scare you. I can tell you that subtrunk in my opinion is the strongest illusion out there- not just because it is such a strong illusion it also relates to houdini and lay audiences enjoy watching it.
I will never get rid of mine built by my friend George at challet magic.

sam
sam sandler- America's only full-time DEAF Illusionist
http://www.samsandler.com
http://www.deafinitelymagic.com
M.Frymus
View Profile
Loyal user
Oakville, Ontario, Canada!
293 Posts

Profile of M.Frymus
I am planning on getting a custom made version of the shadow appearance, hopefully landing in the $3k region. Who would be best to contact to get most reasonable price?

The Sub-Trunk sounds like a good idea. But there are so many out there, ill see who's is the best, and fastest. And possibly use the clear version as it looks cooler.
*Hopefully, there are no restrictions to it.

No to sword basket. Modern Art? - As I was looking I saw a Thin Model Sawing from Magic Makers so, maybe that?
MICHAEL FRYMUS
Director of Photography

Filmming worldwide

Email: dop-michaelfrymus@live.com
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1673 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
Take a look at Smoky Mountain Magic online. I'm sure Dan will be glad to help you out. You'll get your most for the money from him.

The Cub-Zag gets my vote for the best all around illusion in that price range. There is a deal and a half on one on the Magic Auction right now.

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » $3-4K ~ No special requirments (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL