The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2011 entrée: Craig Filicetti » » Craig Filicetti - A little background » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Craig Filicetti is a performer and the founder of ProMystic, a company dedicated to providing leading edge technology to advancing the art of mentalism and magic .

Craig has a master's degree in electrical engineering and business administration and over 20 years of industry experience in new product development.

In addition, Craig has combined his passions for magic and electronics to develop the most advanced products available today. ProMystic has quickly grown over the last three years to become the leading supplier of premium mentalism products in the world.

ProMystic product releases to date include:

• Multidimensional
  • Red Handed
  • Proximity
  • Color Match
  • MD mini
  • IQ
  • FindersKeypers
  • .taste
  • eWallet

Just take a look at what some people are saying about him:

"My highest recommendation for Craig and his craftsmanship. His creations work every time, every where and as promised. When these kind of miracles become so reliable and worry-free, what more could someone ask for?" - M Weber

"Of all the products I currently use, Craig's are the only ones that I'd really like to keep a secret. They kicks Ass!" - Chris Kenner

"I'm an old hand at electronic stuff and I have a particular fondness for diabolical concepts. The d** is one of the most reliable, deceptive and and superbly engineered pieces I've ever encountered. I'm using it every single week. I've immediately embedded this little jewel among my "A" list stuff. - Richard Bloch

"Craig is the most brilliant, creative, and nicest guys in the electronic mentalism market.....if I used electronics they would be his" - Marc Salem

"Craig and his products are simply the best. The care, craftsmanship and customer service that come from Craig and "Pro-mystic" have raised the bar to new heights in the world of mystery entertainment. I work daily in the real world and so do Craig's products. Bravo!" - Jon Stetson

"Craig's MultiDimensional is very nicely done. It has the advantage over the competition in size and functionality. It is perfect for close-up and strolling workers!" - Larry Becker

"Craig's work is simply remarkable. Utterly stable and reliable - two words that BC. (before Craig) did not go hand in hand with electronics in Magic. To top it all he is a gentleman. Craig you are amazing - thank you" - Andy Nyman

"I have always had trepidation when it comes to electronics. Never have I had a worry that anything would not work, I can concentrate solely on the presentation. All I can say is absolutely brilliant, well done and keep them coming." - Banachek

"Craig Filicetti and Promystic are simply a cut above the rest. Prior to Craig's arrival on the scene I found most electronics faulty and unreliable for mentalism. ProMystic has raised the bar high and set a new standard for our craft. To this day Craig's products are the only electronic items I'll use in my paid professional work." - Jerome Finley

"In a word... PERFECTION! In slightly more words... The combination of Craig's skill and imagination is deadly. His devices are not only simple to use, they are totally reliable allowing you to focus on looking amazing. I'm both thrilled and gutted he's sharing these with the community at large! But long may it continue!!" - Colin McLeod

"Craig's products are far and away the most reliable, modular and practical pieces of Mentalism that one could ever hope for. Everything he produces is a reputation maker and the best part is each product is designed from scratch and not released until it is fully tested to work as stated. Along with world class customer service it doesn't get any better than Pro-Mystic!" - Max Krause

"I performed Multi-Dimensional for elite Vegas performers, and important hypnosis/mentalism students. They couldn't get their wallets out fast enough to buy it. This is realistic, direct, reliable mentalism." - Kenton Knepper

Any questions? Smile

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2011 entrée: Craig Filicetti » » Craig Filicetti - A little background » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL