The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Destination Box by Jon Allen (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I have used for years for predictions...it kills!
I love this box!
wandering star
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of wandering star
I really like the destination box and its approach - this not just being said only to update the topic once in a year - ...just did it? It definitely deserves appreciation and will be remembered by the ones you perform it for/ with. I personally like Jon's ideas of getting into communicative situations that accompany the introduction to your audience and the later use of the box. Besides, the box is not in the focus of attention (the audience does not know what is coming) and helps you to prepare everything for a great ending. At least I feel very comfortable with it and reactions are very strong. If you don't want to pass cards, just let the audience open and unfold the content themselves (being hands off yourself)and use the destination box - unpretentiously great (..yet I had to exchange the original padlock for it did not function properly - which is only a minor issue indeed).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Destination Box by Jon Allen (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL