The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Teny Sale (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

macmac
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of macmac
Clearing out my Tenyo Collection again!

Tricky Business, Devils Disk, Eye of the Idol, Lancelot, Dyeing Paper, Bare Bones, Future Clock, Metal Matrimony, Match Sticks etc etc

Lots of New/Sealed items, some even shrinkwrapped! All original English packaging.

Please PM me and I will send you the list / prices.

Many Thanks!

Macmac
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
I don't understand, you buy ( Billiard Balls / Lucifers Lock ) or you clear out your collection ?
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
How many Tenyo collections do you actually have? You've been selling your collection(s) for a very long time now and new stuff keeps popping up! Smile Also on Magicweek.co.uk you keep requesting/want to buy (for) Tenyo tricks (boxed/unboxed) ... .

So what's the deal here Macmac? Smile
macmac
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of macmac
Hi everyone.

I have lots of duplicates / doubles that I have acquired over the years and since the birth of my daughter who is 5 months old I have given up my job to care for her full time. Because of this I need as much money as possible. I am always searching for the elusive Tenyo's to complete my collection ie. Billscape, Ultra Tube, Mirage but in the meantime come across second hand Tenyo that is worth buying to sell on. I hope you understand.

Thanks!

Macmac
ThatsCool
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
Quote:
On 2012-05-03 11:01, macmac wrote:
Hi everyone.

I have lots of duplicates / doubles that I have acquired over the years and since the birth of my daughter who is 5 months old I have given up my job to care for her full time. Because of this I need as much money as possible. I am always searching for the elusive Tenyo's to complete my collection ie. Billscape, Ultra Tube, Mirage but in the meantime come across second hand Tenyo that is worth buying to sell on. I hope you understand.

Thanks!

Macmac

Congrats on the birth of your daughter and good luck with the business. It sure is not cheap raising a family.
Gzero
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Gzero
PM sent!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Teny Sale (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL