The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2012 entrée: Martin Lewis » » Hathaway » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Don
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of Don
Dear Martin:

I have been enjoyong your Hathaway card rise. It is as you say bullet proof.

Is there a method to change the the value of the card on the finale rise?

Someone said that it changed as it rose out of the deck. It was the wrong card that rose then it changed to the correct card.

Any plans to be in MD in the future?

Don
Magikraft
View Profile
V.I.P.
58 Posts

Profile of Magikraft
Hi Don,

Yes, you can use a moving pip card instead of the flick off pip I recommend on the dvd. Problem is you either have to make it yourself or get someone to do it for you. That instruction is of course beyond the scope of the dvd.

-Martin
SmittyWitty
View Profile
Veteran user
Fairhaven, MA
325 Posts

Profile of SmittyWitty
SEO Magic sells a moving pip card. I purchased one from them recently. Don't mean to "plug" a specific dealer, but after seeing Martin perform this got me looking for one.
Magikraft
View Profile
V.I.P.
58 Posts

Profile of Magikraft
I heard about the SEO moving pip cards and I think they make a couple of different ones. My only concern is the back design is their own, but I think nobody really sees it in the routine so it doesn't matter.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2012 entrée: Martin Lewis » » Hathaway » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL