The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2012 entrée: Doug Higley » » Toll Free or Free Call » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Feral Chorus
View Profile
Elite user
CA
495 Posts

Profile of Feral Chorus
Hello Doug,

A couple days ago, someone resurrected a four year old thread about a Free Will type effect by Deddy called Toll Free or Free Call, not sure which. Proceeds were donated to St Jude's Children's Hospital. I missed this first time around. Is this still available?

-Feral
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Wow...yeah...that was pretty cool. Don't know where I put that...I'll try and find the file.
WE got a bunch of money donated to the charity...they never even said Thank You (or acknowledged it!) and by the way demanded that the page be taken down as we (basically us magicians and sideshow folks) weren't Authorized to get donations...and they would not Authorize it.
Still a great cause though, despite some clueless person in their headquarters.

I'll try and find that for you...no promises though as I've had a few 'crashes' since then. Smile
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Feral Chorus
View Profile
Elite user
CA
495 Posts

Profile of Feral Chorus
That would be great. I would be sure to go ahead and make a contribution to a good cause as part of the deal.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Nah...if I find it, I'll eMail it...or maybe even post it...obligation free. Smile
DWRackley
View Profile
Inner circle
Chattanooga, TN
1909 Posts

Profile of DWRackley
St. Jude’s is an amazing place. A few years back we had to spend quite a bit of time there, when my teenage son got sick. Ultimately we lost that battle, but they put everything they had (even on a very personal level) into that fight. Proud to know some of those folks.

Thanks for doing this for them, Doug.
...what if I could read your mind?

Chattanooga's Premier Mentalist

Donatelli and Company at ChattanoogaPerformers.com

also on FaceBook
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Thank you DW. Much thoughts go to Deddy Corbuzier (Indonesia) for inventing a great trick and contacting me to arrange a 100% charity donation and of course the members of the Magic Café for responding so well.

Still looking thru multiple computers for those files.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I found it. Smile eMail me and I'll send you the PDF.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2012 entrée: Doug Higley » » Toll Free or Free Call » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL