The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MINDvention » » Mentalism Minutes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
As part of the upcoming MINDvention mentalism convention, I will be interviewing our headliners and posting the MP3 files in 10 minute segments.

The first two interviews featuring Colin McLeod and Roy Zaltsman are up and can be found here Mentalism Minutes .

Feel free to suggest questions or topics for discussion, and check out the line-up of presenters to see who will be taking part in future interviews.
jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
728 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
How about a dealer interview to know what to look for at each booth? Featured products, discounts, etc.?
Jamie Salinas
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Another four interviews have just been posted to the site Mentalism Minutes
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Just posted the first part of the Max Krause interview and the first dealer interview featuring Jamie Salinas.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
Good stuff. Thx.
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Didn't get to everyone this year but I will try and do better for next years convention...
mtgoldstein
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston, TX
325 Posts

Profile of mtgoldstein
Thank you so much for all your efforts! I so wanted to attend; this will be the next best thing.
SheldonR
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of SheldonR
Oh god this is awesome. I just checked the minutes right now and they're all there for us to review. Thank you for putting up all this. I'm gonna listen to Jamie Salinas now. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MINDvention » » Mentalism Minutes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL