The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » New coins on order (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Hi all can anyone tell me the quality of the coins from Alakazam as I have just been ordered £1 to 1p and 2p to 10p, the ones I have just lost were so fantastic in quality it was so hard to tell apart from real coins,and that's how I spent them,oops, I got the penny one from international magic and cost me £35.00 top quality the second coin from a dealer at the london magic convention think about the same price,again top quality ,just a little concerned as these are a lttle cheaper ,well by £10.00 each,they were oredered today by my wife,good on her for trying to cheer me up,but it was to late to phone Alakazam for talk,please can someone tell me I have a lot to look forward to as the one's I have lost are a very great loss to me and used a lot in my routines.
magicblademan
View Profile
Special user
uk
523 Posts

Profile of magicblademan
Should be ok from Alakazam with £1/ 1p and 2p / 10 p..They do have good customer services so if you did have any concerns when you get them ..just give them a call and they will sort you out.

Blade
If you put the time in....you will achieve ...
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Many thanks Blade,they are the best shop to me in England and I have been down a few times and ordered a lot on line from them,god I have spent loads and loads if I had a thousand pounds I would spend it in there,lol,just hope these coins are as good as what I had ,after examination no one ever knew from my old coins,hopfully these are as real looking if not I will hunt down to heaven and hell to find the best.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Thy came yesterday ,picked them up today,one word FANTASTIC,really happy bunny.
Russell Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Hampshire, England
1108 Posts

Profile of Russell Davidson
Are you talking Coin Unique coins? If so, I've heard nothing but rave reviews about the 50p / £2 version.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Yes Coin Unique coins ,the 50p / £2 version is next on my list as I have heard the same rave reviews.
lukecloughmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
250 Posts

Profile of lukecloughmagic
I bought one of the 50p/£2 versions from alakazam and the standard wasn't very good in all honesty. The inner coin spun around and was very loose. I sent it back and they said it was meant to be like this but sent me another one out, which was exactly the same. you could not have put this in a spectators hand by any means!!!
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
Quote:
On 2012-08-23 14:29, Fire Starter wrote:
Yes Coin Unique coins ,the 50p / £2 version is next on my list as I have heard the same rave reviews.

You might want to talk to Mark Mason, as he and Bob Swadling are producing an updated Coin Unique (with Strong Neo m****ts):

http://www.jbtv.co.uk/new-items/miracle-......-711.php

The quality of Mark and Bob's work is excellent and the price is reasonable.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Yes I have their new version and it is very good.
a perfect fit and strong magnets also.
todd
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Very strong magnets in the 2 coins I have just purchased,sorry to hear the 50p/£2 versions are not so good.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » New coins on order (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL