The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Tim Trono leaves Murphy's Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kc1
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of kc1
It is with sadness that we announce the departure of Tim Trono from Murphy’s Magic Supplies, Inc. (MMS) effective 9/07/12. After over twelve and a half years of service, Tim has become one of the main faces of MMS to many of you in the industry. He will be missed by the entire MMS team, vendors and magicians alike. We wish him well on his new adventure.

Effective immediately, as we look to fill this position and to help facilitate this change, please send all new product purchase requests and/or questions to kathy@murphysmagic.com . Kathy Carini will be personally reviewing and delegating all requests internally.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact Michelle Quinn (Manager of Sales and Purchasing) at 916-290-6069 or michelle@murphysmagic.com.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Good luck Tim, and please let us know how things are going.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Sorry to hear that. Tim is a great guy.

Best of luck in wherever he goes.

Good wishes to Murphy's and to whom ever replaces Tim.

-Mary Mowder
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Good luck Tim, and thanks for your courtesies and considerations during your work at Murphy's. All the best to you and yours.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
One door closes, another opens. It would be great to see Mr. Trono continue to be a part of the magic world. I really enjoyed his behind the curtain segments on Murphy's site ( I bought the Tango TUC coin because of one of those ).

Here's wishing him continued success on his journey! Whatever he chooses, I hope he'll update us all.
Tony Clifton
View Profile
New user
oakhurst, ca.
24 Posts

Profile of Tony Clifton
It's been twelve years already? I remember when Mark Murphy's neighbor first told me that Mark was starting up his own business, secret that it was. Tim told me he was moving to the area and while close by I think I only got to see him once. Great guy. Is Tim moving back to the East Coast or is he still going to be California Dreaming?
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
I have talked to Tim on several occasions. Can't say enough about him. Good luck Tim
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3623 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
Agree- Tim has been very helpful to me... truly good guy.
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
That's life. I met him once in blackpool. a nice guy. wish him all the best
and good luck
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
http://rasmusmagic.ch
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Tim Trono leaves Murphy's Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL