The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Phoenix SAM 248 Oct Meeting (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

azdave
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of azdave
Craig Davis will lecture in Phoenix on October 3rd at the SAM 248 meeting.

Coco’s 4514 East Cactus Road, PHX 85032

Members Free, non-members $20.

The socializing and door prize raffle sales start at 6:30 pm and our club business meeting starts at 7:15 pm sharp. Craig’s lecture begins at 7:30 pm

more details 602-628-1968
Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
View Profile
1988 - 2013
The Big Brother is watching you
1095 Posts

Profile of Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
Azdave, I'm a very experienced coin magician and have worked with the coin magic DVD produced by French drop and ponta the smith as the director and my mentor.... I did the dubbing and helped with the language direction.... I have some very interesting coin magic ideas I'd love to share. I participate on the forum here constantly and a mentor as a coin magicians to the Ellusionist magic boards. I hope this doesn't come off braggy, that's not my intention. I've lived in Arizona for most of my life, and never had the chance to know any other magicians to share my ideas with, I emailed SAM awhile back but they were not helpful with my question. Magic is my life and it has been my lives dream to meet another magician in person, and share this passion and art form of mine with others, including fellow magicians. I live in chandler, Arizona. A long ways away, because I don't own a car or have any friends. I have a bus pass but I can't make it home in time if were to leave that way.... Please, is there anyway you know a way to help? I have money, I can pay someone for gas to take me with them if they live in my area..... I can't express how much going to an event and meeting other friends and magicians would help me so much.... If you know of any ideas , or even people in the meeting like other magicians that live near or in chandler, please let me know! Thank you so much! Kevin T
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
The Phoenix area is crawling with magicians and many magicians gather each month for various events,
lectures and meetings. I hope that you find a way to make it to some of them little Brother.

Call Dave using the number he posted above. I'm certain that he will fill you in on the host of
activities around the valley of the sun.
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Phoenix SAM 248 Oct Meeting (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL