The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » So, whats you excuse ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
TOLD YOU!
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
I wish I could have met this guy when I visited Toronto...
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
Philip Busk
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of Philip Busk
Beutiful.

I have a daughter with only one arm and she is interested in magic. I'll show her this.
Philip Busk
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Mahdi is a testament to all those (and they know who they are) that find excuse after excuse to say what they can't do and why they are no good at anything. Here's a guy that truly understands that with his mind he can do anything, and that it is done unto you as you believe. It truly goes both ways. I hope people continue to learn from this. Mahdi is a true inspiration, not to mention a heckuva card man. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
When people complained their hands are too small to palm, or to use poker sized cards, I used to show them the page on Lee Asher's site with the pic of his hand for comparison; now I just show them footage of Mahdi.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » So, whats you excuse ? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL