The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Essential Magic Conference » » EMC 2013 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bigjay1974
View Profile
New user
Worcestershire. UK
85 Posts

Profile of bigjay1974
So guys what do you recon will happen next year then :?
Ricardini24
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Ricardini24
Well one thing that I hope will be happening will be me involving myself.

Have only just discovered this fantastic idea (I do not know where I have been either!!) and I am not particularly impressed that I have managed to miss this years event.

Having pawed over the website for this years conference I can only pray that the lineup will be as awesome (I will definitely settle for identical!!) as this year appears to have been.

Regards,

Richie.
SheldonR
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of SheldonR
Kudos to the above ^^^^^ Ha ha! Well that is one great way to put what I think about the conference as well and that is to involve myself with it. There isn't that much to lose anyway and frankly, the feeling of being around with people you know are like you just gives motivation to continue the magic we always loved to do.
Angel1998
View Profile
Regular user
Ho Chi Minh City,Vietnam
184 Posts

Profile of Angel1998
It won't be next in 2013 ! 2012 is the end of EMC Smile
bigjay1974
View Profile
New user
Worcestershire. UK
85 Posts

Profile of bigjay1974
Shame its such good value and nice to be able to watch at your own pace with the dvd sets (nicely produced too)
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
548 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
Personally, I'll take the time to view my past DVDs of this conference while drinking a nice glass of scotch.

At least I know scotch will be involved somehow.
b0sl0q7
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of b0sl0q7
I hope they do it again next year. I really enjoy the format. It's not all just about secrets. A little bit of history. Some great performances!! Some secrets!! A great combo of everything!!!
bofx
View Profile
Special user
France
509 Posts

Profile of bofx
Quote:
On 2012-11-27 09:38, Angel1998 wrote:
It won't be next in 2013 ! 2012 is the end of EMC Smile

It's also what I've heard. Smile
I only have the 2012 DVD pack, but it's very (very !) good.
My mentalism books: Mental Sweets 1 - Mental Sweets 2
b0sl0q7
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of b0sl0q7
My favorite routine in 2012 was Guy Hollingworths version of the "Casandra Effect"
lemartini1050
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of lemartini1050
Sad - I really enjoyed the variety of material that was offered - is there any other organization or group that has an online convention or something similar?

Martini
mantel
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On 2013-06-05 14:38, lemartini1050 wrote:
Sad - I really enjoyed the variety of material that was offered - is there any other organization or group that has an online convention or something similar?

Martini

Kozmo mentioned that his "Reel Magic Plus" will have live events: online lectures and mini conventions.

Mantel
Luis Sirgado
View Profile
New user
Portugal
90 Posts

Profile of Luis Sirgado
There will be no EMC in 2013, but the EMC team and the LMP team are working on something for sure. Just see that EMC 2012 ended with a reference to a second phase. Let us wait, there may be surprises soon! For now they are busy producing some dvd for Essential Magic Collection!
"One of the greatest accomplishments of magicians in the last century is the ability to take something inherently profound and render it trivial."

-Max Maven-
jefferson8888
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of jefferson8888
So no more EMC??
Wenzelo
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Wenzelo
Will there anything similar in 2015?
AndreaMooreMagic
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of AndreaMooreMagic
That's unfortunate, what happen to EMC?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Essential Magic Conference » » EMC 2013 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL