The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Stage Illusions » » "All-in-One" Illusion Show by Magicrafters (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Farrell
View Profile
Veteran user
371 Posts

Profile of Farrell
I do know what I'm talking about because I have seen one in person and believe me you CAN think of a better way to spend 5000$
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Agreed
mysticalmike
View Profile
Special user
Saratoga Springs, NY
509 Posts

Profile of mysticalmike
I have been thinking about getting on but not sure. Anyone tell me this how hard it is to change over from one illusion to anther. I mean I can e-mail him but I would rather hear it from someone that has it. They can say anything just to keep you happy. So anyone that has one let me know.
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
I have a custom built unit....It's for sale or trade actually?
Office Number (915) 595-8676 or email at magicofreyrey@yahoo.com
STEPHANE-ARNOW
View Profile
Regular user
FRANCE
136 Posts

Profile of STEPHANE-ARNOW
HELLO,
I have and I use the ALL IN ONE in my show since 2years 1/2. It 's great!
The photos on the site are very bad but the concept is explained very well.
Magiccrafters built for me a model VERY deceptive, and easy to carry a CEO or 1 or 2 girls. And there a lot of combinations. I don't use all the base routines, but I use the utility base for a creation (on a James Hodges idea)+ ashrah in final, and for the Subtrunk+tip over (And I have 3 differents versions for differents Size Shows : if I have a little show with 1 girl-subtrunk only- 2 girls Subtrunk + bonus production - and 3 personn with CEO, Santa etc...

The design of mine is metal chrome finish, and all the illusionnists in Magic festivals says that the base is very well. The top of the in tissu is maybe not a good idea, but it is cool for ashrah. It's very versatile. And I love it! And you can put whatever you want on the top of this props to create new or old effects.

But if you buy one, ask Magiccrafters to build the last model (similar as me). It is really deceptive for medium and large stage. . If the stage is too small use only the Subtrunk in the classic routine.

Sorry for my bad english on the forum... Smile

STEPHANE ARNOW
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Although I have not used it I think it be AWSOME to own. this way you don't have to lug around a whole bunch of diffrent props just one! and if youa re worried about them noticing the base you could always get diffrent colourd skins to put on it.
STEPHANE-ARNOW
View Profile
Regular user
FRANCE
136 Posts

Profile of STEPHANE-ARNOW
Different colourd skins to put on it? Why not, it is not a bad idea.

But, in fact, this is not important. If the design of your other illusions is metal finish : use a All in one in metal finish. If your illusions have wood finish , use an base with wood finish . Even you use it 2 times in the same show, the audiance can't know that is the same props (It use it since 2 years...), cause all the props are in the same decoration.

And When I produce , even 1 only girl, from this one, the illusion is very good and with a good stage lighting , the base seems to be very thin . The design of mine is really different from the base which is on photos in their site! I don't know why they don't change them Smile

Sorry, I don't have really a good photo with Trunk + base but when my next clip video will be available, I will give you the adress. We can see it during few seconds when I preform the subtrunk.
61magic
View Profile
Special user
Sacramento California
775 Posts

Profile of 61magic
Hello all, I took a very close look at this one. I didn't buy it. I felt the price was way too high, and I wasn't thrilled with the quality.
I originally became interested for many of the reasons listed in the various posts.
You are able to have a complete show that doesn't require a warehouse to keep it in, doesn't need a truck to transport it, and it is cheaper than purchasing each illusion.
All said I didn't feel it lived up to the hype, and after really thinking about it I wouldn't be presenting all of the various effects anyway.
Since this is a large purchase for most of us really give it some thought.
Professor J. P. Fawkes
MaxwellGrant
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of MaxwellGrant
The problem is, two Karrell Fox ideas were put into one, and there is the problem.

I was at Karrell's Kitchen Table for many years, and the idea was to have a "utila-table" and a "utila-base". This allowed for one to be set as the other was being performed. It also allowed for a better "fit" between bottom and top sections, and a much larger range of material.

As I see it, both ideas were put together to this new product.
magicguy67
View Profile
Loyal user
mEL.fLORIDA
287 Posts

Profile of magicguy67
How come the website magic crafters dosent list the ptice for the illousion?
they thought it was impossible until they met me.

theres no reality in magic

did the magician come before the assistant or the other way around.
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Oh but it dues magicguy67
magicdave777
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of magicdave777
Quote:
On 2004-08-12 17:23, Pakar Ilusi wrote:

Forgive me for saying this...

But that has to be the most UNDECEPTIVE base design I've ever seen...

That looks incredibly thick...

But that's just MY OPINION of course...

Sorry, had to mention it... Hope no one's offended...

Smile

Just from looking at the picture on the website, I agree.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Stage Illusions » » "All-in-One" Illusion Show by Magicrafters (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL