The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » David Allen - Battle Creek Michigan (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Signor Blitz
View Profile
Elite user
419 Posts

Profile of Signor Blitz
Today I forward the news that fellow Brother in Christ has gone on to God's Glory - David Allen of Battle Creek, Michigan.

The service will be at the Farley-Estes & Dowdle Funeral Home in Battle Creek, Michigan on Monday - November 19th at 1:00 PM-EST.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
See http://www.farleyestesdowdie.com for pictures of Dave. When I first got my driver's license in the late Sixties, I used to drive to the bank on Capitol Avenue in Battle Creek- Dave was President of the IBM Ring at that time- and he held the IBM meetings in the bank basement.

I have seen Dave at Abbott's Get-Together every year for years and years, he was a guy who thoroughly loved all aspects of magic. I remember when the "Haunted Key" first came out- Dave showed it to me before an Abbott's evening show- I couldn't wait to run over to the showroom afterwards and get my own.

I did not even know Dave was in poor health, if he was, he did not mention it even this past August when I last saw him. I did not know he was a veteran. Just another sad passing at least as far as earthly magic goes, so much knowledge and enthusiasm for our craft leaves with each of these crossings.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Sorry, typed in the wrong email address above to view Dave's obituary: it is http://www.farleyestesdowdle.com
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
WOW, this just blew me away. I did not know that David was in ill health. Every tear he and I stayed at the same motel the Super 8. We could talk magic all night long. And as long as I have been goinf to Abbott's David has always been there.

May our Brother David Rest in Eternal Peace.

Rodney
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, your perpetual light shine upon him, may he rest in peace.
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » David Allen - Battle Creek Michigan (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL