The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Effects like Twilight Angels (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

theamazingsauce
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of theamazingsauce
Twilight Angels by Paul Harris is a great effect. If you haven't seen it before here is a link
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S12929

What I also really like about this effect is that you can get a deck of the gaff's for multiple uses. Does anyone else know any other effects where you can purchase a deck of gaffs to be handed out at the end?? Thanks!
thegreatyonini
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of thegreatyonini
Joshua Jay's Split Decision uses a gaffed card and you can by a deck (40 cards) of refills. I actually just got this trick so I have not preformed it but I think it will be great.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
The OOPs deck
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Card-Shark
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1758 Posts

Profile of Card-Shark
Moser's Miracle Monte is great, kind of Skinner Monte, just with a single gimmick that you "clean up" during performance and end clean. Leaving a great souvenir for the spectator.

http://www.card-shark.de/index.cfm?page=......rtID=172

You can see a video there.
Expert in playing card production for magicians.

The Person Who Says It cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Doing It!
Chinese Proverb
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Metamorphosis Pro Version
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Effects like Twilight Angels (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL