The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Levent sympathetic silks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mtpascoe
View Profile
Inner circle
1932 Posts

Profile of mtpascoe
This is basically a question for Levent, but if anyone else knows the answer, please respond. Do you know if Levent plans on doing a DVD on the Sympathetic Silks? It would be a good subject for a new video do you all agree?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Levent
View Profile
Special user
USA
801 Posts

Profile of Levent
I'm currently beginning the research phase on a Sympathetic Silks DVD

In it I will also teach my secret methods for the trick.
mtpascoe
View Profile
Inner circle
1932 Posts

Profile of mtpascoe
Thank you Levent. I'm looking forward to it. I have a few knots that I like to share.
Levent
View Profile
Special user
USA
801 Posts

Profile of Levent
Quote:
On 2012-12-12 22:02, mtpascoe wrote:
Thank you Levent. I'm looking forward to it. I have a few knots that I like to share.

If you or anyone else wants to contribute any moves or ideas to the DVD please contact me at my personal email address hypnohare@aol.com

As always, if I use your idea, I will send you a free copy of the completed DVD.
alextsui
View Profile
Regular user
Malaysia
155 Posts

Profile of alextsui
Levent,

I found this Youtube clip of you performing your act in Taiwan. I like how you adapted your routines with Chinese words and simplified patter so that it still works and is still as funny as ever.

http://youtu.be/n0AvP2GBi7M
The Best Magic Effects to Take Your Performance to the Next Level
https://FireBirdMagic.com
Levent
View Profile
Special user
USA
801 Posts

Profile of Levent
Quote:
On 2013-01-03 15:56, alextsui wrote:
Levent,

I found this Youtube clip of you performing your act in Taiwan. I like how you adapted your routines with Chinese words and simplified patter so that it still works and is still as funny as ever.

http://youtu.be/n0AvP2GBi7M

Thanks for your comments and for providing the link. I think so far I have converted the knot signs into: Chinese, French, Italian, Russian, Korean & Finnish. I've also made a sign that just illustrates a knot, so that it could be understood in any language.

On the Taiwan TV show I also made the host feel each silk to see if its empty before I produced the bottle. When I first did the trick I used to go into the audience and do the same thing with a spectator and at the conclusion I would make a real bottle of wine appear which I gave to the volunteer.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Levent sympathetic silks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL