The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Favorite Trick That Michael Ammar Teaches (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
rmoraleta
View Profile
Special user
Philippines
767 Posts

Profile of rmoraleta
Cannibal Cards
STFC
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of STFC
Card on ceiling for wow factor
out of sight out of mind for when you have more time.
ST
Stay Happy and everything will be all right.
Jack Norris
Will Gordon
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas
124 Posts

Profile of Will Gordon
JC Super Closer is my favorite so far.
ashah
View Profile
Elite user
474 Posts

Profile of ashah
I always do Red Hot Mama, Twisting the Aces, Daley's Last Trick, the Bill Switch, and all of the rubber band effects from the Classic Renditions video (especially Crazy Man's Handcuffs). I also do Card on Tie.

I think all of the above are among the greatest reaction-getters one can possibly do!

But, my favorite right now is CARD ON CEILING! This trick is beautiful because it has *permanance*. Not only is the experience itself amazing for the spectator, but your card stays there forever!! It makes a great conversation piece to have a card on a ceiling, and people will be talking about you for a long time. If you're a professional (I'm not), this is probably a great way to help business.

Also, I really should plug Crazy Man's Handcuffs a bit more. If Card on Ceiling did not have that permanance factor, I would say that CMH is the single best effect you can possibly do.

It's real magic with everyday objects and a transparent handling, and you can repeat it without anyone figuring it out!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Favorite Trick That Michael Ammar Teaches (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL