The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Tommy Wonder communicated w/me last week... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RussoMagic.com
View Profile
Loyal user
242 Posts

Profile of RussoMagic.com
I know what you thinkin' this guy is some freak, but you have to hear out this story. I believe in the 'other side' and I believe in synchronicities. I have had many experiences from paranormal things through-out my life. I remembered on time, I experienced what I later to be found out to be 'Aports' if you google that you might have experienced it too, basically physical objects that appear out of nowhere, from the other side. I was at a rehearse of a magic show and I forgot my 'dubious domino' an opening effect at home, I was screwed. But, right before going on, a stage hand said "is this yours?" and it was a 'what's next' upgraded model of my effect. I said "no, but it will work" and went out and got my part in the show.

I have had other experiences from the other side, but last week something happened to me that I can't explain. I was listening to one of my fav. radio programs - CoastToCoastAM - and they were talking about John Denver reaching through to this guest. (dec. 4th show). Well, that week I was thinking about a great trick from Tommy Wonder and I listened to this show and thought about how cool it would be if something like that happens to me.

Fast forward to later this week, I have a Kindle device, that I use EVERYDAY. I read it in the bathroom and on the way to work (when I carpool, etc) Well, the way the kindle works is the 'most recent' books are on the top of your list. Low and behold, for whatever reason (I don't feel it to be normal one) Tommy Wonder's book was on the top of the list, as if though, it was the last thing I looked it. It was NOT, I haven't checked out his book for sometime now. I opened it up and it was right at the trick that I wrote down earlier the previous week. I know I can't prove it, but to me... it's just another paranormal experience, in which, in some small way, Tommy was communicating w/me... think about it? There is NO WAY his book would be at the top, no one uses the kindle, the book wasn't on the opening page (to rule out that I somehow accidently hit it, or it was hit when the cover was closed) there really is no other explanation. I know many won't believe, but to me it was real. Here's a pic of the kindle:

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/e......yond.jpg
Moncle
View Profile
New user
United Kingdom
41 Posts

Profile of Moncle
I think Tommy Wonder is the best magician that has ever graced this earth. I am proud to say that his spirit is in in the magic I perform, and it wouldn't surprise me that he is trying to influence you from his existence in what ever form that may now be.
RussoMagic.com
View Profile
Loyal user
242 Posts

Profile of RussoMagic.com
Yes, I agree with you, he is one the best and brightest minds that ever graced the art. I would feel truly honored if that was the case. Since, that time, I pulled out my trick that I was chatting about and started working on it. Have you ever saw his 'Ring, Watch, and Wallet' trick? Really ingenious on all the vanishes.. there was some magician selling a made copy of the illusion for about $1100 dollars. It was well constructed, but I wonder if you can make your own version of it. hmmm... Smile
griffindance
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of griffindance
Really!
Occams Razor might be needed here.
Also a (paraphrased) quote from Hume "What is more likely? That the natural order of things was interupted or that a jewish minx should tell a lie!?"
Im NOT suggesting that Russo is lying. Im sure he is being honest, but... if he is not only honest but correct then I know a JREF with a million bucks.
Tilman
View Profile
Regular user
182 Posts

Profile of Tilman
RussoMagic,

Are you sure Tommy Wonder communicates with owners of illegal e-book copies of his work?

Just saying...
Tilman
View Profile
Regular user
182 Posts

Profile of Tilman
Interesting to see you included evidence too...
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Yow! Interesting Topic!

Tommy Wonder doesn't communicate with me and probably won't; because I'm so far down the "food chain" as far as magicians go.
TH

Occupy Your Dream
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1196 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
I'm sorry, but there is another explanation. (Read my signature) Last time you were reading the book you could have had it on that page, but it was so long ago that you don't remember. Then at some point in a half asleep state you accidently clicked on the book instead of another, then exited out. You don't remember this because you were half asleep. It does explain however why you were thinking about that specific trick. Then a couple of days later the book showed up because you clicked on it a couple of days ago, so it was near the to of the list to be on top. This is just one possible explanation of how it could have happened. I believe in the "other side" but I don't believe dead people can be contacted by a human.
Reality is a real killjoy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Tommy Wonder communicated w/me last week... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL