The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » GLANCE - one man's opinion (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
TonyBrand
View Profile
Special user
Chicago, IL
508 Posts

Profile of TonyBrand
Saysold,

I had a quick look through my Glance magazines and, as you mentioned, the additional words are located on the cover of the the business-themed magazine. I doubt it will be an issue for most as the spectator is told to <b>open</b> the magazine and look at a word. This should preclude the cover from being a target page. Still, it's still something to be aware of. Thanks for the heads up.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Alright well that's a relief - thanks for checking. Since I changed out both of my covers it's a non-issue.

No granted that by changing to the TIME or ECONOMIST covers I could be inviting more trouble since the covers have all non F words... the solution as you say is just a drop of management... and I ask the spectator to find any long word within any article they like.

You could open it up to ads too but I think focusing on articles is about at fair as can be.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
893 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
Definately may be the top of 2013 and it is only January. Wait, or was it released in 2012...
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Dec of 2012... but wth Smile
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Demitri
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of Demitri
Based on the overwhelmingly positive comments here, I've placed my order. Can't wait to get my grubby mitts on these!
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
Still using this test after 6 years. I don't think it is at all necessary to replace the covers. Both seem credible
and will come up as legitimate in a google search.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Oct 10, 2018, aligator wrote:
Still using this test after 6 years. I don't think it is at all necessary to replace the covers. Both seem credible
and will come up as legitimate in a google search.

Ditto.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » GLANCE - one man's opinion (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL