The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2003 entrée: Doug Malloy » » Hip Pocket Card to Wallet » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheMagical1
View Profile
New user
Dublin, Ireland
52 Posts

Profile of TheMagical1
Hi there Mr. Malloy,

I recently purchased this item at a magic auction, and it is one of the few props that I always take with me.

I also have to admit that since it did not come with instructions when I bought I found it tough to use at the beginning but since a friend of mine showed me the technique, you can be sure that I will use it alwasys.

Smile
I was just wondering if you can tell me what the inspiration/evolution/history behind this Wallet is?

Thank you for creating a masterpeice of magic,

Michael A. Smile
Sleight of Mind:- "A Great Place to Stop for a Break from Reality!"
ugdini13
View Profile
Loyal user
Chino,Ca
259 Posts

Profile of ugdini13
I agree, I bought this wallet as well, and I absolutely Love it

Kelly
"Perfection is in the details, but detail is no Perfection"-Dai Vernon
TheMagical1
View Profile
New user
Dublin, Ireland
52 Posts

Profile of TheMagical1
It is in my opinion quite probably the best wallet on the market, for anyone who hasn't got one I recommend you should you can purchase them here,
http://www.malloymodernmagic.com/hip_pocket.htm, on Mr. Malloys website. Smile

I reckon that it's still a bargin at twice the price

Michael A.
Sleight of Mind:- "A Great Place to Stop for a Break from Reality!"
Doug Malloy
View Profile
V.I.P.
Palmdale,Ca.
69 Posts

Profile of Doug Malloy
To: TheMagical1 -
If you would like to give us a call @ 661 947-6581, we do have the instructional video available for the Hip Pocket Card-Wallet.

I'm glad you all enjoy the Hip Pocket Wallet. About nine years ago I wanted a wallet that would fit in my back pocket that I could perform the Card-Wallet with. At that time there was really not much available. My good friend and magician Jamie Schoolcraft and I went out and bought a wallet and modified it to fit our needs.
I had it on the market for a very short time as they were very hard to manufacture. As of one year ago, we redesigned and released our Hip Pocket Card-Wallet as well as our Ring N Wallet, and I'm very pleased that the response to both of these has been overwhelming.

As with most of my creations, they come from my years of performing and the desire to have a quality product that works in the real world.
King Of Pop
View Profile
Veteran user
Estonia
392 Posts

Profile of King Of Pop
Really great effect, I made almost similar one by miself about month ago. Really drives specs grazy, Who cant make it, buy it, that's my reccomendation for you all out there Smile
God Bless You, I Love You From The Bottom Of My Heart
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2003 entrée: Doug Malloy » » Hip Pocket Card to Wallet » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL