The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » James Rainho Effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
I ran across Jim Rainho's website and noticed several effects that look interesting. I have never heard of these, so I am hoping someone can give me a review.

#1 - "The Rainbow Silk Dye"
#2 - "All Balled Up"

I would also like to hear more about his "Foo Mug". I have a Foo Mug that I bought years ago, but if I would love to find a better one. Mine is plastic, and painted solid gold. It is well-made, and the plastic is heavy, but I wish it looked a little more like a common coffee mug. I considered painting it, but the surface is rough, and I am afraid I might mess it up. I have no idea where I bought it from.

Jim Rainho describes his Foo Mug as being plastic also, but there is only a sketch, so I really have no idea of it's quality, design, color, etc.

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks!
Mister Mystery
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Jim is good at responding to emails and is an honest guy.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Thanks Tom. I may try to contact him.
Mister Mystery
REV BILL
View Profile
Special user
Glen Burnie Maryland
785 Posts

Profile of REV BILL
I have the same gold foo mug and I got it from Jim Rainho many years ago.
Specializing in Family Entertainment,Gospel,Comedy and Educational programs for over 30 years.(Order of Merlin)
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Thanks Bill! That is helpful. I'd say that is what I have.
Mister Mystery
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » James Rainho Effects (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL