The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Are you satisfied with your magic purchases most of the time? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Peckham
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of Peckham
I'm satisfied most of the time. Rarely do I buy sight unseen, unless from a particular creator; Richard Gerlitz. Stevens Magic, Hocus Pocus and Denny & Lee will provide sound advice. I've never been sold crap from them and they have even steered me away from things in the past.
McDuff
View Profile
New user
Royal Oak, MI
14 Posts

Profile of McDuff
Like most, I have matured in my purchases (at least to some extent). I have finally moved on from a "I have to know how that was done" phase, finally (for the most part!). Now my considerations are twofold - does the trick fit with my style of magic and how / where would it fit into a routine. I have to not just think about the purchase cost, but the total investment cost in terms of practice time, routining time, etc. I also have found buying at brick and mortars usually has a much better outcome since I can usually see the trick performed "live" which is a whole lot better than a promo video, and more importantly, I am building a relationship with the store so that they are getting to know me and my style. That way they don't waste my time on things I wouldn't be interested in.
-Z-
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of -Z-
I'm satisfied with 90% of my purchases. I think the worst part is waiting months for something to arrive.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Looks like CaMagic51 disappeared.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Are you satisfied with your magic purchases most of the time? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL