The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2013 entrée: Michael Kaminskas » » Welcome to the Magic Café Michael! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
As owner and manager of this little online community it gives me great pleasure to welcome Michael Kaminskas as our very special GUEST OF HONOR for March 2013.

Thanks for taking the time to join us Mike - really looking forward to all the conversation this week. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Michael Kaminskas
View Profile
V.I.P.
117 Posts

Profile of Michael Kaminskas
I'm really looking forward to my time here on the Café. One of my favorite things to do is discuss magic with other magicians. It is one way in which we can further our art. It's snowing outside here in Maryland, so we couldn't have timed a better visit. Looking forward to my week on The Magic Café. Thanks again for having me!
Tony Chris
View Profile
V.I.P.
Vancouver, Canada
714 Posts

Profile of Tony Chris
Hi Michael,

Welcome to the Guest of Honor. I really enjoyed reading your book "Miracle Material". My favorite effects were Slim Pack, Vision Check, Playful Penny and Rainbow connection. I bought your book when it first came out as I had a lovely gift certificate from my wife at that time and used to buy your book and another effect from my local magic shop way back when.

You should put out some more products dude! Really good stuff my man!

Looking forward to seeing anything else you put out,

Tony

Click here to view attached image.
As magicians we create what onlookers call magic. If they truly believe in what we have created for them to witness then magic is real!!!

- TONY CHRIS, A.K.A. Zany Zack

http://www.tonychris.com
Michael Kaminskas
View Profile
V.I.P.
117 Posts

Profile of Michael Kaminskas
Thanks Tony,
I really do appreciate the kind words. And your wish is my command..lol..as I have numerous things I'll be sharing with my peers real soon. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2013 entrée: Michael Kaminskas » » Welcome to the Magic Café Michael! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL