The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Modern Coin Magic by Bobo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
crash1992
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of crash1992
Too many people. will try to answer all. Motown: not sure which version. it has a purple cover with coins falling into shadow hands. It is by New Dawn Press Dick: Sorry man. I have been really busy with work and school that I did not have time to log on as often as I would like. I did not receive your PM. Hope you have fun at camp. BTW I have my Eagle rank. I love it. frankvomit: I will have to look for a magic shop near me. I do have a B&N though. I bet they would have a copy.

Thank you all for the input. I will be making a trip to B&N and see if they have a copy of the hardcover.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
@ALEX -- CRASH1992
I'm PMing you tonight.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
Quote:
On 2013-04-25 18:33, danhughes wrote:
Dick, your age and you're still going to summer camp?!

Love it!

Somebody said that first you're a child, then an adult, then a child again. I'm 65 and finally a child again, enjoying every day of my retirement.

And he is on a leash....
(mother always liked him better than me, I have to stay home)
Roy the Illusionist
View Profile
Regular user
Tennessee, USA
147 Posts

Profile of Roy the Illusionist
Be sure to check out the chapter on sleeving, and the chapter on vanishes. Thumb palming and thumb clips are very valuable, be sure to practice those as well.
Are you watching closely?
frankvomit
View Profile
Elite user
485 Posts

Profile of frankvomit
One thing I do all the time from Bobo is "just pretend" funny thing is I don't see too many other magicians performing this one but it does floor people. also winged silver is another great one to perform. Bobo is one of those kind of books where you can't pick it up and not find something new.
ncsteve
View Profile
Veteran user
North Carolina
313 Posts

Profile of ncsteve
Quote:
On 2013-04-26 17:01, Bill Hegbli wrote:
Buy the hardbound "Enlarged" edition of "Coin Magic", from the publishers Magic Inc. Recently republished.

http://www.magicinc.net/newmoderncoinmag......ial.aspx

I just seached Abebooks & found 6 of these used & hardbound for <$20 each. Not bad for a book that can keep you busy for years! See:
http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchRe......=64&y=10
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
This book has received a few knocks over the years on these forums, because people think the material is outdated. I will tell you right now that this book launched the careers of many, many coin magicians. Myself, Roth, Latta, Gallo, and the list goes on and on, used this book as a starting point. My two favorite tricks in the book are copper or silver extraction, and expansion of texture. They are easy, and are winners!
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Modern Coin Magic by Bobo (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL