The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Forcing is not growing vegetables out of season... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
armagic
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of armagic
Smile Smile Smile
The amazing Vorhees!
Gianni
View Profile
Special user
WILMINGTON, DE
993 Posts

Profile of Gianni
Wow - this must be a record: 19 replies on a subject within 2 days. I didn't even think the topic was that hot.

Curious about which items lead to a surging, prompt response and which topics are ignored. (Maybe there's a thread in that, but, no, I won't try it.)

Gianni
Geoff Williams
View Profile
Special user
St. Pete Beach, FL
617 Posts

Profile of Geoff Williams
Quote:
On 2002-05-24 11:07, Paul wrote:
...Might be as much fun as Killer Clowns From Outer Space.

Ha! Remember the part where the alien clown made a balloon doggie to track the humans through the woods? Such balloon-twisting artistry would be admired throughout the brotherhood! Smile
"Saját légpárnás tele van angolnák."

(Hungarian for "My hovercraft is full of eels")
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Serial Killer Magician? That's good. When I did stand up comedy I had a persona that was a serial killer comic named Arlo Live... brings back memories. You should see the Orange, Lemon, Egg & Canary bit I was working on for Arlo.
Anyway, back to the point, Chad you said it best when you said you do what works best for you. I think that some of the worst performers I've seen are those that just do effects that they stole from other and proceed to use the patter lines word for word. Everyone's unique and we should use our idiosyncratic behaviors to enhance our performances... just because I like to do Cardiograph while only wearing a beanie hat and a leather thong doesn't mean it'll work for you. Oops, brain leak!
Greg Smile Smile Smile
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Forcing is not growing vegetables out of season... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL