The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » MagicSmith Experience (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

psychod
View Profile
Loyal user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
247 Posts

Profile of psychod
I recently bought Bloon 2.0 from a shop out in California. Last night, I pulled it out and decided to work on it. However, I couldn't get the DVD to work and eventually realized that the DVD was bad. I went on to the MagicSmith website and sent them an e-mail about this problem (this was 9:00 last night). Today, a little after 4:00, I received verification that a new DVD was being shipped to me. In my opinion, that's a great way to treat a customer and certainly makes me want to buy from then again. I read a number of posts about problems people have with different companies and just thought I'd share a positive one for a while. I had a rough day at work today and then I got the e-mail and it really helped me to feel better about my day.

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » MagicSmith Experience (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL