The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » FS: Vintage Tenyo T-105 Tunnel of Darkness (New) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GreenEggs
View Profile
New user
Why have I got
65 Posts

Profile of GreenEggs
Tenyo's Tunnel of Darkness (New) *** Complete with Instructions (English) ***

A white die is imprisoned within a cage held at the end of chain by the spectator. While the spectator still holds the chain, it is allowed to pass through the TUNNEL OF DARKNESS. When the cage emerges, the die is red, and can be examined.
Not unlike the girl in the cage that changes to a tiger, this amazing effect is in fact the result of diabolically clever thinking and superb engineering on Tento's part and I consider this one of their finest product. This trick is a real fooler. Nobody knows what to expect and the red die catches everyone off balance.

Development story:
At that time the American magician Doug Henning and other great illusionist made notable appearances in Japanese TV show. It was also at this time that the famous duo Siegfried & Roy made​a great illusion where humans locked in a cage suspended in the air disappear to give way to real tigers. This grand illusion inspired the creation of Tunnel Of Darkness.

Tips from Tomoyuki Shimomura:
It is possible to use the cage of Tunnel Of Darkness in many different ways. For example, using transparent plastic paper to cover the windows of the cage you can fill out the cage with powdered sugar and once past the tunnel, the sugar will be transformed into a solid cube of sugar. With a little imagination it is possible to use the material to present a wide variety of unique effects.

More Info here: http://tenyo-magic.blogspot.com/2010/05/......ess.html

Performance Video: http://tenyo-mysteries.blogspot.com/2011......ess.html

Fine Print: Shipping is included for CONUS, PayPal Payment and Please PM me if your interested.

Price: Only $80.00

Click here to view attached image.
GreenEggs
View Profile
New user
Why have I got
65 Posts

Profile of GreenEggs
And... SOLD!
merlin2812
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of merlin2812
Of course, with such a reasonable price!
markymarkmagicuk
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
299 Posts

Profile of markymarkmagicuk
Trust me, Im always a year too late... would have loved to add this to my small Tenyo collection
gimmickless
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of gimmickless
I have this. if someone pay good I can sell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » FS: Vintage Tenyo T-105 Tunnel of Darkness (New) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL