The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » What was performed (coin magic)? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Believing
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Believing
Hello, I'm a beginner at coin magic, and I was wondering what was performed at 00:14 - 00:24; could anyone point me to a source? Thank you.
David Fillary
View Profile
Special user
662 Posts

Profile of David Fillary
Needs video link...
Believing
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Believing
David Fillary
View Profile
Special user
662 Posts

Profile of David Fillary
Not sure on source - you'd be better off asking on the coin section.

However, I'd personally recommend you don't try and learn it. What level are you as a beginner in coin magic? What sources do you already have?
That magician is superb and I can't quite tell how he does that production, however there are plenty of easier productions that you could use that are just as effective. I've only done coin magic for a year, but do a search on recommended books and dvds in the coin section and use the stuff in there as there is more than enough.
Bulla
View Profile
Special user
Honolulu, HI
674 Posts

Profile of Bulla
The production is done using a standard method but I won't divulge the secret here. As far as a source you can find the method in Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, along with everything else you need to build a solid foundation in coin magic.
ShirtlessKirk
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of ShirtlessKirk
That particular production is not in Bobo, but if you are a beginner I recommend starting with bobo. It would be a little advanced if you are just starting out with coins. Consider getting the David Roth material, his book and Dvd set.
Something I just watched recently that I found very good was Kainoa Harbottle beginner course in coin magic that is available on reel magic.
Its a 5 dollar a month subscription and worth far more than that.

http://www.reelmagicmagazine.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » What was performed (coin magic)? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL