The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Cards As Weapons (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dbzkid999
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
407 Posts

Profile of Dbzkid999
Does anyone have this book?

Is it any good?

Thanks
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
No it appears that no one has this book which is why it sells for such outragious prices on E-Bay.

I was fortunate enough to have actually bought this when it first came out and am still kicking myself for not buying one or two hundred extra copies at the time.
If you want a fun, tongue in cheek tome on the history and art of Card Throwing, complete with Naked Chicks then this is the book for you.

However if you are looking for practical and technical information on the exotic topic of card scaling I'd look elsewhere, especially considering the price.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Dbzkid999
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
407 Posts

Profile of Dbzkid999
There are nude chicks in the book? Smile Smile
djvirtualreality
View Profile
Inner circle
MayfieldNew York
1347 Posts

Profile of djvirtualreality
Lol when it was created the body was still viewed as an art....it still is today, just in a more revealing manner Smile I have the book, a friend gave it to me. This is a must if you want to learn card scaling. This helped me almost perfect the boomerang card. I can now throw a card, I'm guessing around 60mph, across my school auditorium with about a 10ftx10ft square accuracy. There are a bunch of methods, some may fit you some may not. I would recommened buying it off of a friend or somewhere else that sells it CHEAP, not $300.
Life is an illusion, death is reality.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Cards As Weapons (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL