The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » AM/PM need reviews. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kenllh
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of kenllh
Is this mag a online mag, or does it ship to your house?
how many pages is there?
bg
View Profile
Veteran user
Indy
313 Posts

Profile of bg
I think AM/PM is published by Tom Cutts who is a staff member at the Café. PM him and he can tell you everything you need.
David de Leon
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
418 Posts

Profile of David de Leon
I've only read one issue, but that was excellent ! ! ! It ships to your house and you pay through PayPal.
Dorian Rhodell
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco, CA.
1633 Posts

Profile of Dorian Rhodell
Very good magazine. A lot of great stuff about presentation. Of course I have a trick in the first issue but that's not why I'm plugging it. I'm plugging it because you get to read the thoughts of guys like Jeff Sheridan, Wesley James, Peter Duffie, Steve Draun, etc. Highly reccomended.

Take care,

Dorian Rhodell
JimMaloney
View Profile
Inner circle
1184 Posts

Profile of JimMaloney
Anyone know the current status of AM/PM? I haven't seen an issue in a while. I sent an e-mail to Tom, but got no response.

-Jim
Books and Magazines for sale -- more than 200 items (Last updated January 17th, 2014. Link goes to public Google Doc.)
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
I also would love to know when the next issue is out.
It has great interview's in it!
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
Mr Amazeo
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of Mr Amazeo
Great stuff, I've got the first 7 issues, but I haven't seen one in several months. Tom posted on the EG not too long ago that is trying to get the next one out.

A very intelligent read. Good interviews about performance theory with pros.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » AM/PM need reviews. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL