The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Very sad news /Arnon Sincoff (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10959 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
My very good friend AND MAGIC CASTLE MEMBER ARNON SINCOFF HAS passed away today /Arnon was a mentalist as well as a find cardician..
I had dinner with Arnon sunday nite at the castle this is terrible news
vinny
the godfasther of magic
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Oh, wow. I hung out with Arnon many times. He had a great laugh. Sorry to hear this.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Jheff
View Profile
V.I.P.
402 Posts

Profile of Jheff
This is very sad news, indeed. I always enjoyed Arnon's company. He will be missed.

- Jheff
Marketplace of the Mind PARIMENTAL, a 200 page exploration of a classic Martin Gardner principle, is now available!!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Very sad news.
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2105 Posts

Profile of yachanin
I'm stunned. Arnon and I met here on the Café several years ago and spent many evenings on the phone discussing magic, mentalism, and developing ideas. I'll miss his him very much :-(

Regards, Steve
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
I never knew or even heard of Mr Sincoff,
but it sounds like I sured missed out on
meeting one heck of a nice fellow based
upon all of the kind words written here.

For those who were blessed enough to have
met him, I am very sorry for your loss and
do pray for his entire network of friends and
familia!

Requiescat in pace
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
He was a good guy, a Magic Castle regular.
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
wizardesq
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of wizardesq
I was stunned by the news. We go back to law school together in NY in 1974. He wowed my family and friends with his magic. He was also a master at chess. Once I had a stuffy uncle visiting, a former Harvard lawyer and NY senator who hated to lose at anything. We set him up against Arnon with a game of chess. Arnon creamed him!! It was a great moment.

Vinny, I went to your site to find your email or contact info but was unsuccessful. Please email me at wizardesq@comcast.net so we can share more about Arnon. Thanks!
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I just heard about this today. Arnon and I disagreed about many things: religion, politics, etc., and yet we were good friends with many long discussions via email and Facebook chat. He was a true gentleman, and will be sorely missed.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Very sad news /Arnon Sincoff (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL