The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deck the Halls » » Bee playing cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

scottds80
View Profile
Special user
Victoria, Australia
730 Posts

Profile of scottds80
New forum for playing card reviews, great idea and opportunity to review my favorite cards for manipulation - The Bee deck.
The border less red backs are perfect for back palming if you require standard card stock as opposed to thin manipulation cards. They work in well as Jeff McBride demonstrates on his Card Manipulation Series. In fact, these are McBrides recommended cards for manipulations.
"Great Scott the Magician", Gippsland
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I really love the quality of Bees. They are great card stock and cut well. That is also why I use Richard Turner Gold Seal decks to perform with. They are regular bikes on Bee stock and traditionally cut. They outlast regular bikes by far for the little cost difference and I use regular Bees for manipulation and gambling demos.

Gotta love the Bees...
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
dr34
View Profile
New user
Ohio
26 Posts

Profile of dr34
What color does Jeff McBride prefer? Red or Black?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deck the Halls » » Bee playing cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL