The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Catch me if you can kid (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bobbycash
View Profile
Special user
Australia
694 Posts

Profile of Bobbycash
WhiskeyPriest
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of WhiskeyPriest
That kid is a far better hustler then any of us here. Mad props kid.

~Whiskey
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
559 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
It's a funny story but also somewhat sad. This kid is obviously very bright. Prior to this he got in trouble for repeatedly sneaking into a water parks and some other mischief, Then, two days before he got on the airplane, he stole a delivery truck and lead police on a chase that ended with the kid ramming into a police car. This kid is nine years old! He even visited the airport the day before he boarded the plane to work out his plan which he pretty much pulled off without a hitch.

Apparently, his folks are at their wits end and have been seeking help. I feel bad for the whole family. This is obviously a very smart kid who is very hard to control and his parents don't know where to turn. They love him very much and are afraid he's going to get hurt or hurt someone else. Hopefully someone can get to this kid and help him turn his smarts and ingenuity into some useful pursuits, he could have a very bright future.
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of silverking
Kids like this either wind up in jail, or as billionaires running the world.

With the limited information shared regarding this story....I'd posit that this is basically an incredibly bright 9 year old kid who is bored to tears, and desperately needs his parents to devise much, much more (legal) mental stimulation than he's currently getting.
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
559 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
Yeah he could probably go either way at this point.

The Minneapolis paper has been following the story and has a few articles about the kid and his family. Here is one article, with related articles in the sidebar.

http://www.startribune.com/local/minneapolis/227085671.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Catch me if you can kid (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL