The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Announcing the KAX (Kidabra / Axtell) Convention! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Check it out! Would you like to visit Axtell Expressions and see where the puppets & magic are made? Take your show up a notch? Grab a meal with some other great performers and check out the beach? Here's your chance this Jan 30 - Feb 1, 2014! KIDABRA and Axtell have joined together to bring you an incredible convention to KICK START YOUR NEW YEAR!

Check this link out to learn more...

http://www.axtell.com/new/plan-to-visit-......vention/

Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Pro Puppets, Magic & Animatronics
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Vents.... this is a great way to start you new year in 2014 on the BEACH! Jay Johnson, Mark Wade, Kimmo, Steve Petra and I will be headlining.

Imagine arriving in Southern California, you finally step off the shuttle in Ventura, CA and the smell of the salt air wafts around you. You step onto the resort setting of Mandalay Bay Embassy Suites and it's like paradise. Pools, spas, ponds, Palm trees, waterfalls, bridges, landscaping...then you get to your room, errrr... room(s). It's a double suite, 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms, Fridge for your yummies and beverages, microwave...you get chef cooked breakfast free...happy hour free (not just a few drinks, the whole bar is free).... then you walk to the back of the hotel and step onto the sand of Mandalay Beach. You get on the free shuttle and take a personal tour of Axtell Expressions let by Steve Axtell and see where the Puppets and Magic are made... wow lots of memories and surprises there. Then back at KAX you see your friends, meet new ones, talk show biz.... and attend the lectures. You attend workshops and lectures by Jay Johnson, Mark Wade, Ken Scott, Kimmo, Steve Petra
UBER COOL OPPORTUNITY - Kick Start your Year with KAX - January on the Beach.

http://www.axtell.com/kax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Petra's KAX Lecture is starting to boil and bubble....

Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Steve Petra
View Profile
Regular user
New York
195 Posts

Profile of Steve Petra
Yes the H2O has reached the boiling point (212 F, 100 C). Still lots of time to add some tasty ingredients. Any suggestions from those chefs thinking of going to KAX?
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Lots of updates coming on the KAX page. We have folks attending from all over the world; Scotland, Australia, UK, Germany, Canada, Philippines and the list keeps on growing! Plan to join us in California in January

http://www.axtell.com/kax.html
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
bearT
View Profile
New user
Chesterfield UK
23 Posts

Profile of bearT
I love the way you've mentioned Scotland separate from UK Smile They're still part of us at the moment Smile

So if I can get the money together for one, which one, this or Venthaven?
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
KAX UPDATES....

KAX is shaping up to be just..an amazing event for magiicans, ventriloquists and family performers of all kinds! If you are on the fence about coming make your decision this week as the low KAX discount rates for the incredible beach resort hotel end this Friday! The Mandalay Beach Embassy Suites hotel is a destination of it's own with amazing landscaping, waterfalls everywhere, and it's right on the sunny california beach! Free chef cooked breakfast, free full bar reception and double rooms & bathrooms are part of your visit with every suite.

We will have Day Passes available for those of you that are in Southern California as well, and the big Gala show on Saturday night is open to the public with door tickets, so please bring your groups up from California.

The Axtell staff has turned our studio upside down, cleaning, organizing, planning for the 8 free bus tours that will be happening at Axtell Expressions on Wed & Thursday before KAX Starts. Thursday night will Kick off the opening ceremonies and the fun continues through Saturday!

Dealers include: Hocus Pocus, Wolf's Magic, Showtime Magic (Lefler Tables), MagicBackdrops, Barry Mitchell Products, Mark Wilson and Axtell Expressions!

Here's the line up of talented Staff and Presenters.... Join us at KAX! http://www.axtell.com/kax

Axtell Expressions, Inc.
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Matt Bailey from Ventriloquim Weekly will be doing podcasts from KAX as well as interviewing some of the vents in attendance. Additional surprise is marrionette legend Rene! And all in a resort on the beach...wow!

Axtell Expressions, Inc.
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
For those Vents in California... KAX will also have Day Passes available! See you there! More info at KAX http://www.axtell.com/kax

Axtell Expressions, Inc.
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Here is an update of photos from KAX 2014 - it was truly an amazing conference! http://www.axtell.com/kax2014.html
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Announcing the KAX (Kidabra / Axtell) Convention! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL