The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Does someone know how this one works? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3078 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
559 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
I don't know for sure but I know nowadays there is software that can filter in camera that replaces some of the glass filters that go over the lens of the camera. And I'm pretty sure it can do it in real time.
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3078 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Hmmm, I'm gonna do some searches... If I find something good, I'll code it. Thanks.
splice
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1246 Posts

Profile of splice
I find it telling that the cards on the table are nearly blurred out of the image, as well as not having the particular logo displayed on the cellphone screen. Unless you actually see the product in action, I think any theory on how this works is just a supposition. Possibly the application is no more advanced than magic-eye images, but of course that's also a complete supposition.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Filter taken out the lens more like.

ie http://www.instructables.com/id/Cell-Pho......nder-10/
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3078 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Tommy, you rock!
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Well I used to rock but I am more like a ballroom dancer today. Smile
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Does someone know how this one works? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL