The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2013 entrée: Titanas » » Titanas magic releases » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harrismatic
View Profile
Elite user
Greece
434 Posts

Profile of Harrismatic
I would now like to ask something about your releases.

You are soon releasing Radioactive (it is already available for pre-order).

The effect maybe is something that many people would like to do if magic was real, especially the presentation that involves a free selection from the spectator. You also recently said that this will be your favourite effect created and released.

I could make the question in general (something like "why should magicians buy new effects?") but I suppose it would be more helpful and useful to tell us, "why should we get Radioactive?

Is it practical?
Is it something we will carry with us all the time?
Is it something we will not regret getting?

Harrismatic
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Dear Harrismatic,
I think the reply to your question is very easy.
Since RadioActive doesn't really replace any of the tricks that you already do as it is very unique, I think this question would apply better in a common plot in magic, like a any card at any number. Then I think someone needs to take in consideration what are the advantages of this versions over other versions already available.
I would say that if you like what you see and you can see your self doing it, you can't go wrong with it.
Is it practical? Yes it is..
Is it something that you will carry with you all the time? I never leave home without it Smile
Is it something you will regret getting? I hope not, or I wouldn't even think to release it!

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Harrismatic
View Profile
Elite user
Greece
434 Posts

Profile of Harrismatic
Excellent answer!!!

So basically from this question I would like to find out if the ability to market a product from what it promises to be surpasses its utility. When I originally started learning magic I was easily sticking to fancy stuff that could not be performed in real world or stuff that at the end I would use once or twice. I then decided to leave that romanticism away and concentrated on stuff that was not as much fancy but could work.

I suppose that if usefulness can be combined with such beautiful effects as Radioactive seems to be, the result will be to have some great pieces of art.
Honest Deception Mike
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of Honest Deception Mike
I would agree the best magic is useful in the real world and beautiful. I have only seen the demo for radioactive. If it is as good as it looks in the demo with the conditions met that have been mentioned it is quite nice!
Michael Scanzello

Check out "Insidious" CSB with a NEW killer ending!

See trailers here: http://murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=55048
Available at your Favorite Murphy's Magic Dealer

"Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen." --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2013 entrée: Titanas » » Titanas magic releases » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL