The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Melt by Genteishiryo DO NOT BUY THIS!!!! Review (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
I was just about to purchase this when I decided to Google it and found this thread. The honesty of (most) café members amazing. Thank you for sharing. And Paul as well thank you.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
I spoke with Scott Jenkins a while back, Joe Porper will be releasing his Ghost Rings. My father has a set and does it for me all the time but won't tell me or let me even touch them. What a set of rings! They Melt right through each other, no angles to worry about I've watched him from all directions. No funny moves. the penetration is happens so fast, I'm clueless, I'm guessing a key ring, but they can't all be, can they? Cmon' Joe, I want a set ! What's nice about them also, they don't look like toy rings like Paul said about getting in a child's magic set.

Jake Jr.
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Melt by Genteishiryo DO NOT BUY THIS!!!! Review (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL