The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Going to the hospital to help a friend (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

budja
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of budja
I am going to the City of Hope in LA to visit and help a friend being treated for Leukemia at the hospital. I have brought a lot of magic to help pass the time. Of course my staple is the deck of cards. I hope to entertain my buddy and his caregivers. Too bad I can't bring my double sword thru the neck as I am sure it will be held up in customs.
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1452 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
Good for you for cheering someone up. The double sword through neck might give someone a heart attack. Stick with the 'safe' stuff.

Ray
Mentalism in Ontario.
yair61
View Profile
New user
Israel
55 Posts

Profile of yair61
Good luck with spreading some joy and happiness.
wilcom629
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of wilcom629
Good for you
try a rope trick or a sponge ball thing
nice gentle magic
Goldfield
View Profile
Veteran user
Traveller
388 Posts

Profile of Goldfield
Another idea that I use in my hospital clowning is the wooden tongue depressor doctors use. Apply the p****e move to it and you have a pretty special effect. Write his name down on one of the depressors beforehand and do the reveal through your hand, very visual
The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love & be loved in return.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Going to the hospital to help a friend (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL