The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Old Tenyo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Rick11
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of Rick11
I guess the bottom line is the MC has rules for everyone who want to participate must follow. Everyone has to follow these rules if they want to receive the benefits of either buying or selling. You are not being singled out! 50 posts is a small price to pay to be able to use the fantastic site.
edshern
View Profile
Special user
957 Posts

Profile of edshern
I also won't argue with someone who has 18 posts Smile
teevtee
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of teevtee
The great irony os of course that this back and forth bickering in this thread will soon have Keshtopatel past the 50 posts and then he can do as he pleases.

No one is saying that you or anyone is a scammer... it is simply that the people who built and run this board do not want new users using the board only to buy or sell. It may in fact have less to do with preventing scammers (which is all you are focuing on) and more to do with trying to fosyet a community and sort of force peopel to participate in other ways.

I am sure MANY people came her to buy something, had to make 50 posts before doing so and found that they liked the community and became active in it in the process. If they simply could come, make one "buy" post and leave that never woudl have happened.

but the motivation behind it foes not really matter... the rule is there and you can complain about it (oddly enough in a Tenyo thread) or you can make 50 posts and move on with your life... make the next 29 posts good ones.
keshtopatel
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of keshtopatel
Quote:
On Mar 4, 2014, edshern wrote:
I also won't argue with someone who has 18 posts Smile

Number of posts does not represent my knowledge or the lack of it.
You would have instead said - I also won't argue with someone who is not an active user.

Lol
My number of posts are NOW center of attraction for nothing.
Lol once again.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Old Tenyo (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL