The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Williams Magic (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
I finally went to visit the Williams family at their new roadside stand/store out in Vail, AZ last weekend. I haven't seen them since they closed their store on 22nd Street.

It was great talking to them again! They're really nice people who are more than happy to help newbie magicians.

I bought some things, chatted a bit and was discussing shipping some of the items I purchased since they didn't have them on site.

Emory asked where I lived and asked if it would be okay for him to drop them off on Thursday on his way to a magic meeting at the University.

"Are you kidding?" I thought. Magic deliveries? How cool is that? Sure- he's saving on shipping, but it was still a cool idea to get my stuff handed to me at my house. Smile

So he brought my stuff to my door Thursday night as promised. Really nice people with great service!

Just so you know- I want to help them as much as I can- they do price matching (after taking competitor shipping into account) and always free shipping nationwide.
Performing magic unprofessionally since 2008!
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
893 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
The Williams family is the best!
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Met Emory in Spokane a while ago. GREAT guy. HARDWORKING family. I really admire them!
TH

Occupy Your Dream
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
OK! Theo!

Back in the '60s, I was living in Peru, Indiana. I had ordered a SUPER X LEVITATION from Abbott's. A couple days later, I had a phone call from the late Jerry Conklin, who had a family illusion show. He was on his way to somewhere in southern Indiana, for a family night date.

I gave him my address, and directions to my apartment building. 30 minutes later, the doorbell rang and Jerry was standing there with the Super X!!!

The late Recil Bordner, then owner of Abbott's, had saved shipping costs. Jerry lived 4 blocks from Abbott's.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Mr. Woolery
View Profile
Inner circle
Fairbanks, AK
2149 Posts

Profile of Mr. Woolery
Williams Magic got me started. They remain one of my two go-to-first shops.

Patrick
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Williams Magic (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL