The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » BreakAway Fan Found (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
I'm pleased to say that a T-45 BreakAway Fan has been located and will appear in the Tenyo book.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Very cool Richard!
macmac
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of macmac
Fab Richard! So excited about the book....I know you've probably been asked this a lot....but any date yet in mind on when book will be released? Its the most eargerly anticipated arrival ever!

Thanks.

Macmac
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Finally just finishing the text. About another day's work. I keep having to stop to work on Genii. All photo tests are done and tomorrow I'll shoot the first 100 items, and try to keep that pace up every day until it's finished.

Lost the guy who was going to lay out the book, but think I've found someone new. Still waiting for quotes from a printer in China.

Everything is moving ahead, but as my wife never fails to remind me, these things ALWAYS take longer than you expect!

I think--I hope--that I can say with certainty that no one who is interested in Tenyo will be disappointed with the book.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » BreakAway Fan Found (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL