The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Lassen Price Check (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On May 10, 2014, Bambu wrote:
I received today Tood's Morgan CSB set, the coins are a work of art.

"Tood" - Love it! Freudian slip? Smile

Jim
Bambu
View Profile
Elite user
California
498 Posts

Profile of Bambu
Oops!
manreb
View Profile
Special user
666 Posts

Profile of manreb
Quote:
On May 13, 2014, TonyRush wrote:
I can never get an email reply from Todd Lassen. I've been trying to buy a Ramsay stack off and on for a couple of years and -- per his instructions -- have sent him three emails inquiring about pricing and payment. I've never had a reply from him at his todd@toddlassen.com address.

Anyone else have this issue?

Never!!

As a matter of fact and history, Todd has always been very accessible and I have been dealing with him for about nine years now. The best way to contact him is by phone, as many people here will tell you and to understand that his is a personal business and not a retail, service or other type of business. That is where your relationship starts and ends.
I have never met Todd but think of as am treat by him as a friend.
Oh and yes I have responded with him other than by phone, works sometimes and doesn’t work other times.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Lassen Price Check (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL