The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Gaffs needed for Kurtz' "Trio in Three" (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AlexanderG
View Profile
Veteran user
No more and no less than
366 Posts

Profile of AlexanderG
Could someone tell me (1) whether one can perform "Trio in Three" with a Copper/Silver/Brass set? Also, (2) where I might purchase a description of this routine (is it on DVD)? Finally, (3) your opinions of it. I have read many people say it's one of the best CSB effects. Thanks!
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
I know it's in a old set of Notes! I am not sure about the Hardbound book! I can't find mine right now! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
I believe Trio in Three uses a 2 copper 1 silver set. Won't work with CSB. Not in the book. Check his video, Let's Get Flurious
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Yea Thanking about It That sounds Right! And As I have said before There is so much stuff you can't do With a Reg. C.S.B. Because Of the hole in the Chinese coin! You can see the copper coin under it! That it why I like a Solid C.S.B. so much! You can do All the same stuff You can do with a 2 copper one silver With a solid C.S.B. But with 3 coins that all look defense! Now I have a ton Of cool stuff Stuff With it! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Mobius303
View Profile
Inner circle
Lakewood, Ohio
1309 Posts

Profile of Mobius303
Trio in Three was published in book or lecture notes by Gary in 1990.
The title is Coins 1

John Shyrock has a DVD with a version of Trio in Three that utilizes a CSB gimmick. It is titlled Live at Ceasars. I do not think he has published in in written form yet. It is an excellent routine.

M
jimmyj
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of jimmyj
Hi,
VernonOnCoins is correct. Trio in Three is taught on Gary's Let's get Flurious DVD. For Gary's routine you cannot use a CSB because of a number of the shows. It has to be a 2 copper/1 silver gimmick. It is an excellent routine and great teaching by Gary. While you're at it, check out Doug Brewers Brass Trio from his book Coin Box Killers. It's an homage to Trio in Three using an Okito box instead of cards. It rocks! Carry the coins in the Okito Box and you're all set. I love Doug's take on this classic.

Jim.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Gaffs needed for Kurtz' "Trio in Three" (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL