The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Hands free remote for OneTrack (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
aheads
View Profile
Regular user
Stockholm, Sweden
188 Posts

Profile of aheads
Thanks again Sean for your prompt response. Great customer service.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream
mrwiggle
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of mrwiggle
Just a quick question does OneTrack run on ipad as well as iphone as it don't come up when searching for the app on ipad sorry if this has been asked before
kevin
OneTrack App
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of OneTrack App
Hi Kevin, OneTrack will run on an iPad in emulation mode (a scaled up iPhone version) but I am still working on the iPad version. I'd say more than half of my users (going by feedback) are running OneTrack on iPads so I am working hard on a version specifically for iPad - I really didn't want just a scaled up version.
afcaballero
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of afcaballero
Quote:
On Aug 30, 2014, OneTrack App wrote:
Hi Kevin, OneTrack will run on an iPad in emulation mode (a scaled up iPhone version) but I am still working on the iPad version. I'd say more than half of my users (going by feedback) are running OneTrack on iPads so I am working hard on a version specifically for iPad - I really didn't want just a scaled up version.

Does Onetrack works on Ipod?
Thank you for your answer.
Alex.
gothike
View Profile
Elite user
463 Posts

Profile of gothike
Depends on your ipod. It won't work on the Classic pods. But if your iPod is running iOS and you have an AppStore, your good to go..
Control your Show Music from a PC from 800 ft away with a remote control. Send me a message to find out how......
magicman812
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of magicman812
Is One Track still available? I cannot seem to find it on the iTunes Store.
gothike
View Profile
Elite user
463 Posts

Profile of gothike
Not available anymore.

Apple kept changing things between ios versions.

It hard to add features that take months to program when Apple keeps changing things without notifying the developers.
Control your Show Music from a PC from 800 ft away with a remote control. Send me a message to find out how......
magicman812
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of magicman812
Ok. Thank you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Hands free remote for OneTrack (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL